Summer Dining Facilities on Campus
- Ernie Davis Dining Center (TBD), 619 Comstock Avenue, located across the street from Watson Hall, features a marketplace concept with plenty of presentation and cook-to-order features. The 19, 14, and 10+ meal plans must be used in this facility. Meals can also be purchased with SUpercard Food or cash.
- Schine Dining Center, located in the Schine Student Center, is open Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-3 p.m. The dining center is closed on University holidays. Food can be purchased with SUpercard Food,* cash, Discover, MasterCard, or VISA.
Meal Plan Costs
Indicate your meal plan choice or SUpercard Food amount on the online Housing and Meal Plan Application. Visit Housing, Meal Plan, and I.D. Card Services for more information.
For Undergraduates Living in the Residence Hall:
Undergraduates living in North Campus housing are required to choose one of the following meal plans:*
- 19 meals per week: $218 per week OR
- 14 meals per week: $204 per week OR
- 10 meals + $30 SUpercard Food per week: $204 per week
* Meal plan costs are estimated. They will be finalized following the meeting of the board of trustees in March.
For All Other Students:
Meal plans are optional for students not residing in North Campus housing. Interested students may choose one of the following:
- One of the three meal plans listed above OR
- SUpercard Food: available in $25 increments; payment must be made at the Archbold Bursar Office prior to funds being applied to food account.
*SUpercard Food allows you to purchase food on an à la carte basis at any of the University dining facilities listed above. Note: All SUpercard Food accounts end August 13.