Summer Dining Facilities on Campus
- Ernie Davis Dining Center, 619 Comstock Avenue, located across the street from Watson Hall, features a marketplace concept with plenty of presentation and cook-to-order features. The 19, 14, and 10+ meal plans must be used in this facility. Meals can also be purchased with SUpercard Food or cash.
- Schine Dining Center, located in the Schine Student Center, is open Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-3 p.m. The dining center is closed on University holidays. Food can be purchased with SUpercard Food,* cash, Discover, MasterCard, or VISA.
Meal Plan Costs
Indicate your meal plan choice or SUpercard Food amount on the online Housing and Meal Plan Application.
For Undergraduates Living in the Residence Hall:
Undergraduates living in North Campus housing are required to choose one of the following meal plans:
- 19 meals per week: $200 per week OR
- 14 meals per week: $187 per week OR
- 10 meals + $30 SUpercard Food per week: $187 per week
For All Other Students:
Meal plans are optional for students not residing in North Campus housing. Interested students may choose one of the following:
- One of the three meal plans listed above OR
- SUpercard Food: available in $25 increments; payment must be made at the Archbold Bursar Office prior to funds being applied to food account.
*SUpercard Food allows you to purchase food on an à la carte basis at any of the University dining facilities listed above. Note: All SUpercard Food accounts end August 11.