Residence Halls and Campus Apartments
Students registered for summer sessions may reside on the North Campus in Watson Hall. Also available for students is SU apartment housing on South Campus, where a minimum occupancy period of six weeks is required. Complete the online Housing and Meal Plan Application. Begin by logging on to MySlice by using your NetID and password at http://myslice.syr.edu.
By completing the online Housing and Meal Plan Application, you are expected to comply with the rules in the University Housing Agreement. Please note: All North Campus undergraduate students must choose a 19, 14, or 10 meal plan.
Check-in for Watson Hall takes place daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the main desk. MAYmester check-in begins May 13 at 5 p.m. Front desk hours are 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.
South Campus check-in occurs at the Goldstein Student Center, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. only, unless other arrangements are made by contacting the South Campus Housing Office, 315-443-2721, press 2. The South Campus Housing Office is not open on the weekends. Students arriving on campus outside of business hours (8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday) will not be allowed to check in until the next business day.
- Watson Hall, 405 University Place, offers open doubles, and two-, three-, four-, and six-person single gender suites. There are also a limited number of single rooms. There is a laundry room with coin-operated washers and dryers. Public area lounges are equipped with recreation equipment and vending machines. Rooms are furnished with a twin bed, dresser, desk, and chair for each occupant. It is recommended that students bring a desk lamp. If single accommodations need to be guaranteed, South Campus housing should be considered. The residence hall is not air conditioned and it is recommended that students bring a fan for comfort during the warmest days of summer.
- On South Campus, each apartment is a fully furnished two-bedroom unit (accommodating two single students) with an equipped kitchen (stove and refrigerator). Residents are expected to provide their own food and cooking utensils as well as bedding and towels. It is recommended that students bring a desk lamp and, during the warmer part of summer, a fan, as apartments are not air conditioned. Free shuttle bus service is available to and from North Campus on a limited basis.
North Campus Residence Hall
- Shared Bedroom: $152 per week per student
- Single Bedroom: $193 per week
South Campus Apartments (Six-week minimum occupancy)
- Two-bedroom apartment for two students: $193 per student per week
All students living in Syracuse University housing are provided with cable television and ResNET services at no charge—no sign up necessary. Students must, however, provide their own television, personal computer, and cable connections to take advantage of each of these services.
For more information regarding connecting to ResNET, the University’s direct network/Internet connection, contact Information Technology and Services at 315-443-2677, or visit their web site at http://its.syr.edu/rescom/quickguide.cfm.