Tentative 2016 Listing
A Tentative 2016 class listing will be available in late December and is updated weekly. In the meantime, please refer to the 2015 class list, as many of the same classes are expected to be offered again.
Summer Class Listings
Finding classes to take this summer has never been easier, whether you’re looking to fulfill requirements for your major, to catch up on credits you need to graduate, or just to explore an area of interest. There are 2 ways to search:
- Review class listings (PDF updated weekly), available from the last week of February 2016 through early July.
- MySlice class search (updated daily). The MySlice class search for 2016 classes will be available in early March.
Summer Online Class Listings
Summer is a great time to study at SU, even if you can’t be on campus. Our online classes are just as demanding as the classroom version, but you can work them into your schedule at your convenience – while you vacation or take on a summer job. You can review SU’s summer online class listings by Summer Session (the PDF is updated weekly) beginning the last week of February and ending the first week of July).
MySlice Search Procedure for Classes (beginning in early March):
- Go to http://MySlice.syr.edu
- Click Search for Classes link (under Course Catalog/Class Search section)
- Click the dropdown arrow to the right of Term field to select a semester; click the dropdown arrow to the right of Course Subject to select your chosen class; click in the white space outside the box to confirm your selection; click on Search at the bottom of the screen.